- What is the difference between Medicaid and Medicare?
The Medicaid enrollee's average age is 16, while Medicare’s is 70. Medicaid managed care is diversified across multiple payors that include each state, territory and the District of Columbia, as well as the federal government. Medicare, however, is funded entirely by the federal government. In addition, medical expenses that affect the Medicaid population include obstetrics, neonatal care, asthma and diabetes, while heart disease, cancer and orthopedics affect the Medicare population.
- What is Centene’s cusip and symbol?
The cusip for Centene is 15135B101. The stock trades on the NYSE under the symbol CNC.
- Who is Centene’s transfer agent?
BNY Mellon Shareowner Services
480 Washington Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07310
T: (800) 354-5232
- How can I purchase Centene’s shares?
To purchase shares in Centene Corporation, please contact a registered broker dealer.
- What is Centene’s fiscal year?
Centene’s fiscal year is the calendar year.
- How do I receive information about the Company?
For information about the Company, please contact us at Investors@centene.com.