Centene To Hold 2015 Annual Meeting Following 2015 First Quarter Financial Results Conference Call
- Live Audio Webcast of Annual Meeting Available -
- Reminder: June 12, 2015 Investor Day and 2015 Quarterly Earnings Release Dates in Usual Pattern -
ST. LOUIS, April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Centene Corporation (NYSE: CNC) today announced that following the release of its 2015 first quarter financial results on Tuesday, April 28, 2015, the Company will hold its 2015 Annual Meeting of Stockholders at 10:00 a.m. (Central Time) in the auditorium at Centene's headquarters, 7700 Forsyth Boulevard, St. Louis, Missouri. At the meeting, Mr. Neidorff is expected to make remarks regarding the Company's performance and future prospects. A live audio webcast of the meeting can be accessed via the Company's website at www.centene.com under the Investors section.
In addition, as a reminder, the Company has announced the following corporate events:
- CNC's 13th Annual Investor Day: Friday, June 12, 2015; New York City (8:30 – 11:45 a.m. ET)
- CNC's Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results (6:00 a.m. ET) and Earnings Call (8:30 a.m. ET): Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- CNC's Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results (6:00 a.m. ET) and Earnings Call (8:30 a.m. ET): Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- CNC's 2016 Guidance and Investor Event; Friday, December 18, 2015; New York City (8:30 – 11:00 a.m. ET)
For more specific information regarding these and other events, please refer to the upcoming events calendar posted in the Investors section on the CNC website.
About Centene Corporation
Centene Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a diversified, multi-national healthcare enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government-sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on under-insured and uninsured individuals. Many receive benefits provided under Medicaid, including the State Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), as well as Aged, Blind or Disabled (ABD), Foster Care and Long Term Care (LTC), in addition to other state-sponsored/hybrid programs and Medicare (Special Needs Plans). The Company operates local health plans and offers a range of health insurance solutions. It also contracts with other healthcare and commercial organizations to provide specialty services including behavioral health management, care management software, correctional healthcare services, dental benefits management, in-home health services, life and health management, managed vision, pharmacy benefits management, specialty pharmacy and telehealth services.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/centene-to-hold-2015-annual-meeting-following-2015-first-quarter-financial-results-conference-call-300067995.html
SOURCE Centene Corporation
Released April 17, 2015